Chelsea Boots




Back at it again with the blazer. It's definitely one that's here to stay. And what's this, another pair of jeans? I've really jumped on the straight leg jeans band wagon. They look so good with a shirt and a blazer. I've also taken this opportunity to show off my new DMs. Yes, another pair but at least these ones aren't battered. I've never had a pair of chelsea boots before but I think these are going to be a huge staple piece in my wardrobe that will hopefully last a long time. What staple pieces are in your wardrobe?




Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love following the latest fashion trends and obsessed trendy fashion styles.For summers. Cosabella has come up with it's brand new collection of women's sexy lingerie and sleepwear . They are stylish, comfortable, seamless and super soft. So I recommend all to visit the website and everyone should try it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts