Seeing Red






Primark Jumper // Zara Trousers // Doc Marten Shoes
Last weekend I headed to the Gloucester History Festival to listen to some awesome historians talk about the Cold War and the Classics. It was lovely to be surrounded by fellow history nerds and hear people talk about the thins they are passionate about and learn loads of stuff about some of my favourite topics. Did you know that a lot of soaps are based on classic Greek plays and follow the works of Aristotle? You'd never think Corrie was so sophisticated. The Blackfriars location of many of the main events also made a perfect outfit shoot location. The historic buildings make a beautiful backdrop and are definitely worth looking at if you ever visit Gloucester. 

By that weekend the weather had turned sour and cold so I had to wear my new red oversized jumper with equally oversized bell style sleeves. I obviously chose the jumper in red because it is of course a bloggers' favourite colour at the moment and I wan an entirely red (and maybe mustard yellow) wardrobe to get me threw the colder weather. I really enjoy the contrast of red with the houndstooth trousers, I feel like it shouldn't look right but it definitely does.

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts