Red Florals

 
 
 
 
Primark Dress, Choker & Bag // Zara T-Shirt // Topshop Shoes
 
Finally the weather has been warm enough to venture out without tights or trousers, can I get a hell yeah? I wore this outfit to Dot to Dot Festival the other weekend where I traipsed across Bristol to see loads of different bands at some of Bristol's best venues. The highlight of the night was of course the band I went there to see and that is Honeyblood who you definitely have to check out if you have never listened to them. If you like angsty girl bands, you'll love them. I chose to wear this super comfy slip dress from Primark which I still love one year on perhaps now more than ever as I am really into the whole red trend at the moment. I popped on this cute white tee underneath as there was a slight cool breeze.  I love how soft this top is but it is so see through that even a nude bra or no bra doesn't even cut it. However it is perfect for wearing underneath slip tees, dresses and pinafores and was less than £10. 
 
I hope you're enjoying the sun whilst it lasts. What sort of outfits have you been wearing, I always a love a bit of inspo from others.


Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts