5 Goals for May


Where have the months gone, eh? January only seems like yesterday and now it's May! This month is kind of a big month with some exciting things happening including a stag do (yep you read that right), a weekend away, finishing uni and a mini festival. Here's my goals to keep me in check for the month and to make sure I'm staying happy.

1. Ace those last exams. I have my two final exams at the beginning of this month and who knows, they might be the last academic exams I ever do and I'm not sure  how I feel about that. I am pretty worried about them but I want to remain calm and try and ace them. 
2. Relax. The end of exams will signify the end of uni and the first of the days where I can lie in, sit around all day and go shopping without feeling like I need to be doing my dissertation or revise. I want to take some time to just enjoy the calm.
3. Make a plan. I will finish uni properly this month so I need to make some kind of plan about careers and what not and get over my fear of adulting (but I don't wanna.....).
4. Pack it up. I need to spend May and the free time I have packing up my life at my uni house ready for the move into Sam's. Yup, I'm going to be living with a boy next month.
5. Blog more. With all of this free time that I will have, I want to blog more and get a chance to use that lovely new camera of mine. Stay tuned. 

What are your goals for May?


Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts