Nude





Primark Faux Leather Jacket, Top & Scarf // Boohoo Nude Midi Skirt (similar) // Pull & Bear Bag // H&M Boots 


I'm never 100% sure if I like how midi skirts look on me but after seeing loads of people on Instagram wearing pleated midis I had to get one. Turns out I really like them. I got this one from Boohoo in the Christmas sales and it's pretty darn good. I like it best paired with black accessories, to  stick to my usual plain colour palette. 

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. Hey Amy!

    I think the plaited skirt suits you- in both style and colour. You did a good job of transforming what seems like a summer item with a splash of winter. Is the skirt wearable in all seasons?

    I've had a bit of a scroll through your posts and I got curious about something. Do you get someone to take your photographs for you or do you use a tripod?

    All the best
    Steph

    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Steph! The skirt is definitely think the skirt is wearable in all seasons. If it's really hot, it might be a bit too warm to wear it as there are a few layers to it. As for my photos, if they're taken indoors, I use a tripod, if they're taken outdoors I get my boyfriend to take them. xx

      Delete
  2. The pastel colour, pleats and drape of your Boohoo Nude Midi-Skirt are beautiful. I also like the look of the scarf you styled in the outfit.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts