Nice & Easy: Garlic Chicken


I don't think I have ever posted a recipe on my blog before but here it goes. (Does this make me an adult now?) This is just a really simple but tasty meal to have, that's pretty healthy and is perfect for the hot summer weather. Here's a super quick guide on how to make it. 

Preparation time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 30

You Will Need: 
1 Chicken Breast
Butter
Garlic
Herbs of your choice
Reduced fat sour cream & chive dip
Lettuce of your choice


How To: 

  1. Lightly grease a baking tray  so your chicken doesn't stick to it
  2. Make a few small cuts in your chicken breast
  3. Finely chop your garlic
  4. Fill the cuts in your chicken breast with the garlic and small amounts of butter. I spread the butter and garlic over the top too
  5. Cover the chicken with herbs of your choice
  6. Cook for about 30 mins until the chicken isn't pink
  7. Pop your chicken on some lettuce leaves. Add more salad and some yummy dip.  

What's your go to meal during the summer?



Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts