So looking back on my 2016 goals post, I didn't do too badly. I may not have saved money or started my uni work early but I certainly have done more with my spare time, I've tried (sort of) to blog more and I'm definitely a whole lot happier than I was this time last year. So 2017 is a pretty big year for me so I guess it's only fair to set myself some goals.
1. Save Money (srsly though this time) I didn't manage it in 2016 but I have some pretty big plans for the new year so saving is a definite must if I want to achieve my bigger plan.
2. Have a Wicked 21st I turn 21 in March and I don't usually make a big deal out of my birthday but this year I'm planning an ultimate night out and trying to fit in everything that I want to do. It's in the midst of my busiest uni month but one weekend wont hurt, right?
3. Get a high 2:1/First in my Degree. It's my final year of uni and I'm working my butt off to try and get the best degree I possibly can.
4. Make a plan for after uni and achieve it. I have an idea of what I want to do when I finish uni but I haven't made a solid plan but when I do I intend to stick to it and see it through.
5. Have a good time. Yes it's my final year of university. Yes it's the year I need to decide what I want to spend my life doing and become an adult free from education but at the end of the day life is too short to spend the whole time worrying about and I need to make sure I stay happy.
Here's to a new, important and pretty damn scary year.