3 Products I Always Repurchase




Although I love trying new products, there are some items that I will always repurchase and these are my top 3. The L'Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation is a new one for me. At first I didn't like it all that much but after using it for a while, I fell in love as it gives a smooth matte finish and lasts all day. On top of this I always use the Collection Pressed powder in their lightest shade. It's a staple and at £2.99 you can't go wrong. As for eyeliner, I am in love with the Maybelline Master Graphic Felt Pen. It's angled nib makes those flicks so much easier to master so it doesn't look like a 5 year old has attacked my face. These are the products I can see myself repurchasing for a long time perhaps until I find something better but can I be swayed from my habits? 

What products do you always repurchase or do you always try new things?

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts