Layering






Turtle Neck - Primark
Playsuit - H&M
Boots - Primark
Lipstick - Topshop Beguiled


I bought this playsuit not long before I went to uni so I haven't had time to feature it yet but it's that time of year where layering is the best thing we can do and I appear to have a lot of turtle necks. It means I can wear my playsuit for a little bit longer yet without freezing my ass off. Also, how awesome are these boots? They are a rip off of the JC Coltrane boots everyone and their mothers had the other year and primark have finally bought out their version at only £18. Primark are doing pretty good with their shoes lately. All hail primark.

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. i've been looking for a top like this for ages!!!!!! going to head to primark and buy this today. also lovely outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool!
    Designer shoes - Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice jeans, handbags, dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts