Sunday Post #8


Happy Easter lovelies, I hope you're all getting fat off chocolate eggs and Lindt bunnies mmm. Oh how the Easter holidays have come and gone so quickly. Where has the time gone? I have spent my two weeks attempting to revise, drinking endless cups of tea and coffee and spending too long on history essays. I have however managed to schedule lots of posts and have posted quite a few things too. 

Muji Storage - I recently bought some beautiful new make up storage that I just had to share with you. 
Spring - Just an outfit post featuring a few new things and bright pink lipstick to get me spring ready. 
Feeling Pink - I have been loving pink make up recently so in this post I shared my favourites. 
Smock Dress & Turtle Neck - In this outfit post I desperately wanted to wear a summery dress so I shoved a turtle neck underneath to make it weather appropriate. When is the full load of sunshine coming!?
Out and About: Lets Go On A Walk & Vlog - I was getting bored of my usual outfit posts so I went on a walk with my lovely sister to take pictures and decided to vlog a few bits as well. 
Florals for Spring? - Another post with those Topshop boots but they make midi skirts look so much better. 
Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. I know, where has the half term gone?! I'm back Tuesday too :( Happy Easter! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts