Be Inspired: Home Decor


Source
Source
Source


Source
Source
Ok so is it just me who has a bit of a thing for home décor? One of my favourite hobbies is looking through home style magazines and visiting home shops like Homebase and just awing and getting giddy over the pretty things. Just me? Oh ok then. In order to fuel my love I go a bit mental on Pinterest because, as you fellow pinners will know, it is filled with pretty home inspiration so today I thought I would share some of my favourite images that I have repinned.  I particularly love desk organisation (I do realise how sad that sounds) and clothes rails - there's just something about them that make me feel content.
 
My favourite places to look for home inspiration are Pinterest and Nouvelle Daily who have a lot of tips and DIY tricks to make your home an individual space that represents you.
 
Do you love home décor as much as me?

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts