Sunday Post No. 1

How beautiful did the moon look the other day? So glad I was able to catch a picture.
I have decided to steer away from my usual week in photos posts because they seem to be becoming perhaps a bit boring and overdone but you can still find all of my pictures on instagram (amyleehaynes). In these new Sunday Posts I intend to tell you a bit about my week and what I've been up to and a round up of the posts that have been up on my blog that week.
 
This week has been so dull and was the last week before the holidays so obviously dragged on and on but finally, I am free (now imagine me dancing to this song)!! Ok so that is kind of a lie because I need to spend my week revising for mocks.
 
Here is what has been up on my blog this week:
 
Everyday Make Up Routine - In this post I share with you lovely ladies (and gents if there are any reading) what make up I use on a daily basis. Most bloggers make a video to accompany the post but I personally feel that you wouldn't appreciate seeing me make an arse of myself.
 
Pastel & Leather - Just an outfit post for you featuring some of my favourite items as the moment - my pastel jumper, leather skirt and heeled boots.
 
There we have it, my first Sunday post. What do you think? Do you like it or prefer the previous weekly round up style?
 
Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts