Skincare Routine


In today's post I thought I would share with you the products that I use to keep my skin looking (relatively) good. In the evening when removing my make-up I use the Boots Botanics All Bright Gentle Cleansing Cream, followed by the Boots Botanics 100% Organic Rosewater Toning Spritz to ensure all traces of make-up are removed from the pores of my skin. To say that the cleanser and toner are a part of the Boots own brand and are pretty cheap (around £4 each) they are pretty good and don't leave my skin greasy and actually make my skin feel fresh and clear. To keep my skin moisturised I use the Garnier Moisture Match 'Start A Fresh Light Moisturising Cream' which I think just about everybody has used. I picked the blue one which is for normal to dry skin types. Now I have this really bad habit of not reading packaging and getting the wrong moisturisers for my skin type as I would class my skin as normal but I always get the products for dry skin which end up leaving it a tad greasy. However I do think that if you did actually have dry skin this moisturiser would be perfect. I am hoping to get the yellow one which is actually for normal skin and has SPF 20 to protect my skin from UV rays which are bad for your skin and always around despite the lack of sun. When in the bath I use the Garnier Pure Active 3-in-1 wash, scrub and mask to deep cleanse my skin and make it super super smooth. The product contains clay so is quite thick but it doesn't make your skin feel clogged and actually makes it feel quite the opposite and I have used it for quite a few years now and will always re-purchase it. I use the mask twice a week but when I don't use this mask I use the NSpa Replenishing Moisture Mask. It is a beautifully pretty baby pink colour and has an indescribable sweet smell which I love. You smooth it over your face and leave it for 20 minutes and then wipe it away and your face smells and feels amazing and super super soft.
 
Despite the products that I use, I do often get spots and no matter how many other products I've used for spot prone skin nothing seems to prevent it so I stick to the products I know and love.  
 
What skin care products do you use? Have you tried any of these?
 

 

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin!

Comments

  1. I love the Botancis collection, I use to eye cream and moisturisers quite a lot and they seem to agree with my skin! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty good to say that they're not expensive. x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts