Pink Beanie

 
 
 

Cardigan - Primark (my sister's) // Shirt - Primark // Jeans - Charity Shop // Boots - Doc Martens // Hat - Primark

Hey guys! I apparently have a new found love for beanies. I spotted this one in Primark last month on my way out but really couldn't be bothered to wait in the queue just for a hat. However my lovely sister bought it for me when she was in Primark - love ya sis.  I was super savvy and wore it with a matching pastel pink shirt which has such a cute little peter pan collar. I obviously wore my mom jeans as they are all I ever seem to wear - can you blame me?
 
I hope you're all having a wonderful week and don't get blown away/frostbite in this awful weather. Also some good news, I managed (somehow) to get into all of the universities I applied for - eeek!!!!

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts