Week In Photos #39

Polish Coke bottle // Drunken selifes // Dug out the tartan scarf // New earrings // Henna tattoo // OOTD - vintage cardigan and H&M leather skirt // Toasted bagel and a ham salad for dinner // Drunken disposables from my sister's 21st // OOTD
 
I think it's safe to say I have had a busy couple of weeks and I don't think they are going to get any less hectic. The other week I went to Poland to visit two of the three Auschwitz camps and I have to say it was such a life changing experience. A few days after I went to my friend's 18th and got a little bit (a lot) drunk. I hope you've all had a lovely week!
 
Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin!

Comments

  1. Looks a fun couple of weeks! I'm a big fan of your lipstick in the 4th picture.

    Ellie | mantrapixie | x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts