Red Velvet




Velvet dress - Topshop (old) // sheer/mesh jumper - Charity Shop // Boots - Dr Martens // Lipstick - Sleek 'Vamp' (review here)
 
You know it's Autumn when I start to dig out all the velvet items I own, starting with this amazing red velvet dress that I bought a few years ago from Topshop for a mere £20. I always forget how much I love the dress until I wear it. Today I put my sheer/mesh/whatever you want to call it jumper underneath and I really like the combination of the two. I really need to get some kind of other footwear because I literally live in my docs and they are slowly becoming incredibly battered.

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin!

Comments

  1. Loving your grunge outfit! velvet is a love of mine :) looking good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Docs are aweeeesome. Can you get any cooler?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts