Polyvore: Modcloth

I was recently contacted by Modcloth asking if I wanted to participate in their Uniquely You campaign where they provide each blogger with an image of a piece of clothing from the Modcloth range and then you have to piece together an outfit using other items from the site. For those of you who don't know Modcloth are a vintage inspired brand who produce lots of quirky, retro pieces.

The image I was given was the Remarkable Without a Cause dress which, as you can see, is a gorgeous red dress with a very retro style. I decided that the dress would look even better with a belt so I opted for a simple one to easily match the shoes and bag which is obviously amazing - who doesn't want a bag in the shape of a cat (sorry dog lovers)? To match the gold detailing on the bag and belt I opted for a gold necklace and chose this adorable one which consists of lots of tea pots and tea cups! I was really spoilt for choice when looking at the necklaces. They had lots of dainty and pretty one such as this blue gemmed one as well as lots of cute ones, including this telescope necklace. Finally I felt that a pair of cat eye sunglasses would complete the outfit and add to the retro style of the dress.

What do you think of this outfit? Do you like Modcloth too?

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin!

Comments

Popular Posts