Polyvore #1

Black Velvet


I have always loved scrolling through pages and pages of people's Polyvore sets and dreaming of perfect outfits so I have finally made a Polyvore account of my own. It probably wasn't the best idea since I will probably spend all of my time creating fab outfits instead of doing stuff I actually need to do. Anyway these are the two sets I have put together so far, the first is something similar to what I plan on wearing to my friend's 18th but obviously mine wont be as glam. The second is just an outfit I am forever dreaming of, I love pastel colours teamed with white and gold accessories. Some may see it as a bit tacky but tacky is my middle name.

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin!

Comments

  1. Love the first look!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink jumper and it is definitely the colour of the season x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts