Lilac & Velvet



Jumper - Primark // Skirt - Charity Shop // Shoes - Dr Martens // Midi ring - Primark

So the weather was up and down today. One minute it was peeing it down with rain and then the next minute the sun was shining brightly (see first two pictures). The sun kind of ruined the first two pictures because it was so bright but it was either than or pictures of me looking like a drowned rat. I love wearing pastels in the winter especially this jumper because it's so snuggly.

Can you believe October is nearly over? Bring on Christmas (no snow though please).

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin!

Comments

  1. British weather is so crazy! I love the colour of your jumper xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! I seem to be wearing velvet constantly at the moment, it's such a lovely a/w material :-)

    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so simple but chic, loving pastel for winter as well, its so subtle but gorgeous <3 and couldn't agree more with the weather, I wish it would make up it's mind haha

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts