It's So Fuffy




Jumper - Primark // Shirt - Charity Shop // Jeans - Topshop Joni // Shoes - Dr Martens
 
So the other day I bought one of those fluffy jumpers that everyone has been raving about and I can tell you that it was the best £10 I have ever spent. I feel like I am getting a hug from a (non-dangerous) fluffy bear. I decided to get a black one because black is obviously the best colour but mainly because it matches with everything. I intend to buy (hopefully) the black fluffy cardigan and a pink jumper so I can wear them all the time. Today I played it simple and wore it with my black jonis from topshop and with a shirt underneath. I keep overloading my brain with all the different outfit possibilities.
 
It was incredibly windy when I took these photos. Are you all ready for the mahoosive storm? I really hope that it doesn't really come anywhere near the north! Good luck with the 80mph wind guys!

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin!

Comments

  1. loove furry jumpers, they add a little something special to any simple outfit! :) xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! So pretty:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts