Boyfriend Coat



 
 
 
Coat - Primark (last year) // Shirt - H&M (old) //Leather Skirt - H&M // Necklace - Topshop // Earrings - Superdrug // Boots - Dr Martens

Hey guys! As per usual, I decided to wear pretty much all black today and also went against the whole 'navy and black don't go together' rule because yolo and all that. I got these earrings the other week for my friend's birthday party. It was very last minute and out of all the places I could go to, I went into Superdrug and found these amazing metallic/holographic ones.

I finally have a week off sixth form so I will try my hardest to do more posts!

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin!

Comments

  1. I love your coat! So nice!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love I love your coat! It's all about the oversized coats this season x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loove your Boyf Coat its so gorgeous! And such lovely earrings had no idea superdrug even did accessories! Ah lovely post xo
    ohsofashionxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice article i love to read it you work awesome keep it up. dard shayari love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts