Prim & Proper



 
 
 Shirt - H&M // Dress - Ark // Socks - Topshop // Shoes - Doc Martens

Firstly apologies for the first image being out of focus, I didn't realise until I had taken the photos and had gone inside, by which time it was raining so I was not going to take them again. I think it's official - Autumn is upon us. This shirt is perfect for AW as it's great for layering under dresses such as this one. It also makes the dress look a bit smarter for sixth form as we have a strict dress code. One of my favourite trends for this season is definitely tartan so I will be wearing this dress all the time.

I hope you're having a wonderful week so far.

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin!

Comments

  1. Great dress! I've really been liking the tartan trend as well but still have to buy myself a skirt...!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab outfit :) love that dress!
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this whole outfit! And I'm so jealous of your hair. x

    www.woollytights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts