Lilac

 
 
 
 
Lilac Jumper - Primark // Shirt - Charity Shop // Leather Skirt - Rokit Vintage // Glitter Socks - Topshop // Shoes - Doc Martens // Lipstick - Sleek in the shade Vamp

The other day I went shopping for the first time (properly) on my own. I normally go with friends of my sister but I went on my lonely lonesome and wait for it, I even went in Primark on my own, how brave of me! Whilst I was there I picked up this gorgeous lilac jumper which I have been umming and aahing over for a couple of weeks but I finally just bought it. The thing that put me off a bit was the neck as it's like a slit/massive hole thing rather than a proper neck (I can't describe it). Anyway I think I will be wearing this outfit for sixth form a lot during the winter, which I am sure is not far off or in the wise words of Ned Stark "winter is coming". I also found, after a whole year of searching, the perfect dark red lipstick which is by Sleek. woohoo!

I'm not really sure how to cope with the whole Summer to Autumn transition. I too warm with lots of layers but too cold with little cardigans.

Comments

  1. Love this outfit - so simple yet so chic!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hair colour! (:

    xx

    i am back with a new blog:
    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful skirt! x

    www.laughingassassin.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts