Featuring Laura.


 
 
 Dress - Topshop // Necklace - New Look // Socks - Topshop // Shoes - Converse.

My 20 year old sister, Laura, wants to venture into world of blogging so I told her that I would take some outfit pictures and feature her in a post. She is like all new bloggers: terrible at posing but I am sure she'll get the hang of it (eventually). She normally dresses quite plainly but now she wants to venture into fashion and try new things.

She hasn't yet got a blog but you can follow her on twitter for now.
 

Comments

  1. Hey,
    great look. Love the cut of the dress and the necklace!
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts