Crop Top


 
Cardigan - Primark // Crop Top - Topshop // Skirt - Charity Shop

At the first sign of sun everyone whips out the crop tops once again and I am one of those people. I got several comments from my mother saying, "your belly keeps showing, you'll freeze girl!". I have been dying to wear this top ever since the last time I wore it which was probably in July/August! I'm not one to show my belly so I always wear it with high waisted trousers or skirts and even then when a little bit of skin shows I am always self conscious. The skirt is of those that always rides up so it's kind of great for hiding unwanted belly showing.

Anyway I am currently going a little bit insane as I have a new laptop (early birthday present!) which has no music or pictures on so I am going to have to do the dreaded swapping everything from one laptop to another via. a USB because I don't know how else to do it. Wish me luck!

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend in the sun (even though it's not very warm).xxx

Tumblr | Twitter | Questions | Pinterest

Comments

  1. Love the colour of your crop!

    New follower here :)
    www.fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk

    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts