Beauty Buys

I went a bit mad in Superdrug today buying all the stuff I have 'ummed and ahhed' over for the past few month.
NYC cheek glow in 656 sutton place peach - £2.99 (I think)
 I was literally covered in bronzer once I'd finished because I kept testing them on the back on my hands. I eventually found this one which is just right. It's a nice colour, unlike one of the MUA ones that I tried, and it's not too dark (I'm very pale).

Blusher brush - superdrug - £2.99 (I think) 
I bought this for the NYC bronzer. I know it's a blusher brush but it was more angled than the bronzing brush. However I have just noticed that the bronzer comes with a brush. Silly me.  


Famous brow addict- £2.99 reduced from £7.99
I've been looking for a brow kit for a while but I hate spending loads of money on make up just in case it's rubbish. I found this and it was reduced from £7.99 to £2.99 so I was incredibly happy. However as a result of this there were only 3 left and they had all been opened but I bought it anyway. It looks like someone may have prodded it a bit but not too much. I asked for a benefit brow kit for christmas but I don't know whether I'm getting it so I bought this just in case if I don't. 


MUA lipstick in shade 3 - £1
I know it's cheap but I have had lipstick from MUA before and it's actually quite good, especially for £1. If you watched my most recent video you will know that I bought a different lipstick the other week and it didn't suit me so I got another and hopefully this is better. 


Sorry for my lack of posting as of recent but I have finished sixth form for Christmas now so I should be able to do some outfit posts - hurrah! My sister i.e. my human tripod is home so I can bribe her into taking some pics. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Comments

  1. These are some lovely beauty buys x

    Floraldisastersblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts