Beauty Purchases


 Collection 2000 Super Size Fat Lash Mascara - £2.99



 17 Miracle Matte Foundation - £5.99



Collection 2000 Bedazzled glitter nail varnish - £2.99

I think for the first time in my life I have used up a whole pot of foundation (maybelline dream matte mousse). I normally get bored of a foundation after a while but I actually used it all up so today I had to buy a new foundation. I find it really hard to get foundation because I'm pale and I'm worried that I will look stupidly orange. I hope this one is okay.

 I bought the other two  products because there is a 3 for 2 offer on at boots so I thought "why not". I got all of this for a total of £8.98 - bargain. 

I will possibly do some reviews of these products within the next few weeks so look out for those. 


Comments

  1. i bought that nail polish recently too! can't wait to try it out

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc. essie and more! it's worldwide too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts